FACF's mission is to improve the quality of life in the Fremont area by connecting donor interests with community needs and serving as a leader and catalyst in the development of solutions.
Fremont Area Community Foundation
605 N. Broad Street, P.O. Box 182
Fremont, NE 68025
Fax: (402) 721-9359
Tax ID 47-0629642
Stay in touch with FACF
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive the latest news from the Fremont Area Community Foundation and learn about giving opportunities.
You Are Here: Giving > Corporate Donor-Advised Funds
Leverage your community outreach with our expertise! A Corporate Donor-Advised Fund
can help you:
- Strengthen your connection with the community in which you work
- Make strategic and meaninful contributions and grants
- Streamline the giving process
- Manage the administration of requests and contributions
- Build corporate giving funds over time and protect giving in a “down” year.
To get started all you need is five simple steps and twenty minutes
- Contact the Fremont Area Community Foundation.
- Establish your fund with a minimum contribution of $1,000.*
- Select how you want your fund invested: endowment, non-endowed invested or pass-through.
- Choose a name for your fund. For example, “The XYZ Corporate Fund.”
- Utilize the expertise of FACF to award grants and streamline your giving process.
*All FACF endowment funds require an initial investment of $10,000 and are subject to a spend rate limit established
by the Board of Directors.
|Why is FACF important to the Fremont area?||Important Grants Program Changes Announced||Summer Food Program Opportunities Available||Gift Planning Tools Now Available||Sports Participation Scholarships Available|
|FACF's mission is connecting donor interests with community needs. Together, we can work to make a better community for generations to come.||The FACF Grants Program has new application guidelines for the remainder of 2013. The next grant application deadline is July 1, 2013.||The 2013 Summer Lunch Program Coordinating Team has once again been at work planning for another wonderful summer supporting area families.||Gift planning tools,articles and resources are now available on this website. See how your gift can provide for your community now and forever.||Sports participation scholarships are available through the Schilke-Novak Kids' Sports Trust for young athletes in the Fremont area.|