FACF's mission is to improve the quality of life in the Fremont area by connecting donor interests with community needs and serving as a leader and catalyst in the development of solutions.
Fremont Area Community Foundation
605 N. Broad Street, P.O. Box 182
Fremont, NE 68025
Fax: (402) 721-9359
Tax ID 47-0629642
Stay in touch with FACF
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive the latest news from the Fremont Area Community Foundation and learn about giving opportunities.
You Are Here: Giving > Legacy Society
The Legacy Society is composed of individuals who have provided for the Fremont Area Community Foundation in their estates. These are special people who are dedicated to a better future for their community for years to come.
There are many different ways to become a member of the Legacy Society. Simply inform the Foundation of the type of gift you have chosen to leave. This may include cash, securities, life insurance, IRA, memorials or other bequests. Gifts may offer tax advantages. We advise consultation with your financial advisor or attorney.
Becoming a member of the FACF Legacy Society has many advantages:
- Flexibility - Through the Foundation you can serve several charitable interests in one place.
- Involvement - Donors can choose the level of involvement according to their preferences.
- Naming Rights - Funds can be named as desired: for an individual, a family, a purpose or an organization.
- Experience - The Foundation’s Board of Directors and staff are experienced with philanthropy in the Fremont area.
- Tax Savings - The Fremont Area Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and qualifies as a public charity under federal tax law.
- Permanence - The Foundation will continue to respond to community needs of the future as they evolve.
Read more about donors who decided to leave a legacy through the Fremont Area Community Foundation.
|Why is FACF important to the Fremont area?||Important Grants Program Changes Announced||Summer Food Program Opportunities Available||Gift Planning Tools Now Available||Sports Participation Scholarships Available|
|FACF's mission is connecting donor interests with community needs. Together, we can work to make a better community for generations to come.||The FACF Grants Program has new application guidelines for the remainder of 2013. The next grant application deadline is July 1, 2013.||The 2013 Summer Lunch Program Coordinating Team has once again been at work planning for another wonderful summer supporting area families.||Gift planning tools,articles and resources are now available on this website. See how your gift can provide for your community now and forever.||Sports participation scholarships are available through the Schilke-Novak Kids' Sports Trust for young athletes in the Fremont area.|