Choose the right charitable fund for you
The Fremont Area Community Foundation provides a variety of ways that allow donors with gifts of all sizes to express their charitable desires in new ways that achieve greater impact in our communities. We can help you choose the giving option that’s right for you.
Give to an existing fund
You can contribute any amount to an existing fund to make a smaller gift go farther. Our staff can help you choose a fund that helps meet your philanthropic goals.
Establish a fund of your own
Establish your personal legacy with a gift. Any of the following funds can be opened in your name, in the name of a loved one, or the name of a special cause or organization. If you endow the fund, the Foundation will carry out your charitable wishes forever.
Types of funds
- Unrestricted funds meet ever-changing community needs
- Field of interest funds that connect personal interests to specific opportunities
- Designated funds for organizations to assist organizations in carrying out their mission
- Donor-advised funds offer a personalized and flexible approach to giving
- Agency funds provide a simple, efficient way for organizations to create sustainability
- Scholarships funds to invest in students and the future of the Fremont community
To learn more about establishing a fund that aligns with your philanthropic goals, please contact Melissa Diers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-721-4252.