To improve the quality of life in the Fremont area by connecting donor interests with community needs and serving as a leader and catalyst in the development of solutions.
Organization Core Values
- The Foundation believes that philanthropic giving is critical to the ongoing health and vitality of the community.
- The Foundation is the place for inspired giving because of its community expertise and commitment to helping donors make their dreams for the community become a reality during their lifetimes and beyond.
- The Foundation is a facilitator and leader in community betterment, and fulfills a relevant and critical role as a catalyst, convener of community groups, and a proponent for collaboration across the private and public sector.
- The Foundation disburses funds in a way that is strategic, effective,and efficient.
- The Foundation is a partner with area communities, and continues to support charitable community giving throughout Dodge County and the surrounding areas.
- The Foundation maintains the highest level of donor stewardship and abides by best practice standards for nonprofit administration.
- The Foundation’s Board of Directors are ambassadors who are engaged in shaping the Foundation, its impact on the community, and its relationships with donors.