Arlington Community Fund
The Arlington Community Fund (ACF) is a volunteer-founded and volunteer-run affiliate of the Fremont Area Community Foundation. ACF was founded in 1998 to:
- Support activities which provide civic, educational, health, human services, or cultural improvements for the community of Arlington.
- Build an endowment which can receive, administer, and disburse funds for community improvement.
Make a Gift to ACF
Many people wish to return some portion of the rewards of a successful life to the community where they have lived and worked. The Arlington Community Fund provides a vehicle for receiving donations for the benefit of the community that will also provide tax benefits to the donor.
Your contributions to ACF can be used for specific purposes as designated by the donor or gifted to the Fund with the disbursement of the proceeds to be determined by the local fund advisory committee. It is the responsibility of the advisory committee to ensure that the fund proceeds are invested back into the community in a prudent and accountable manner.
There are many ways to make tax deductible charitable contributions to ACF, and invest in the future of the Arlington community. This can be done through:
- Individual Gifts
- Memorial Gifts
- Congratulatory Donations - given in lieu of gifts for special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries.
- Gifts of Appreciated Property - real estate, securities, etc. By giving appreciated property, you may avoid tax on capital gains and receive a charitable contribution for 100% of the fair market value of the property.
- Estate Bequests - include the Arlington Community Fund in your estate plan as a charitable bequest.
ACF Board of Directors
The Board of Directors meetings are generally open to the public and are held quarterly. The current board members are:
Shawna Koger - President
Jason Wiese - Vice President
Les Parr - Secretary
Richelle Johannes - Treasurer