A Message to our Friends, Donors and Community Partners
As we continue our efforts to help the Fremont area respond to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, the impact of regional collaboration and local contributions has never been more apparent. We continue to work hand-in-hand with our community partners to assess area needs, facilitate interventions and create solutions to emerging challenges.
If you'd like to support our efforts, please consider a gift to the Fremont Area COVID-19 Response Fund. Your support will be passed on to the area nonprofits providing resources and assistance to those impacted by COVID-19. If you are an area nonprofit, we appreciate your partnership in helping area families meet the challenges before them. Let us know how we can help.
COVID-19 Community and Health Resources
In this unprecedented time, the communication of accurate and up-to-date information is critical. Below is a list of local, regional and national resources. Please feel free to notify us at email@example.com if you have additional resources that would be helpful to add to this page.
Health & Wellness
- Three Rivers Public Health Department (Dodge, Saunders, Washington counties)
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- State of Nebraska COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- Sunshine Behavioral Health: Resource Guide for Returning to "Normal"
- Fremont's Care and Share Program (utility support)
- 2-1-1 (The line to call for community information related to COVID-19)
- For assistance with rent, utilities, and other financial assistance, contact Fremont Area United Way or (402) 721-4157
- For assistance with rent, utilities, and other financial assistance, contact Lutheran Family Services or (402) 941-0075 (press 5) Espanol available
- For help with food: contact LifeHouse Food Pantry or (402) 721-3125
- For help with food: visit the Salvation Army, Monday-Friday between 1:30-3:45 p.m. For updates call (402) 721-3125
- Free Internet Service: Contact (855) 243-8892 or Spectrum
- Parents: Nebraska Family Helpline -- (888) 866-8660
- Behavioral/Mental Health
- Students: Boys Town National Hotline -- (800) 448-3000
- The Bridge (Domestic Abuse-Sexual Assault) -- (402) 727-7777 (24-hour crisis intervention service)
- Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: (800) 652-1999
- Legal Aid COVID-19: (844) 268-5627 or visit LegalAidofNebraska
- AccessNebraska (SNAP, LIHEAP, etc.): Call (800) 383-4278 or visit AccessNebraska